Here are the top stories at Modern Vinyl for the past week.
1. Shop Radio Cast, In Vinyl We Trust launch sales
Both SRC and IVWT have sales going this weekend, in which you can get 20% off your order. SRC’s is just for the clearance section, while IVWT’s is for the whole store.
2. Pre-order the newest from Title Fight (read)
The new album from Title Fight, “Floral Green,” is now up for vinyl pre-order. A pressing of 500 floral colored records sold out almost immediately, but the green vinyl version is still available.
3. Shop Radio Cast to release ‘Love’ Parts 1 and 2 (read)
SRC announced its newest release, which will be a 4xLP set containing both parts of Angels and Airwaves’ “Love.”
4. In Support Of The Art: Snævar Albertsson, of Dad Rocks! (read)
We spoke with Snævar Albertsson, Icelandic musician and mastermind behind Dad Rocks! On top of looking at his personal record collection, we also spoke about his latest, standout album, “Mount Modern.”
6. ‘I Get Wet’ pre-orders ongoing (read)
Pre-orders have now been launched for the vinyl reissue of Andrew W.K.’s “I Get Wet.” Century Media is handling the official distribution.
7. Tigers Jaw, Code Orange Kids lead 4-way split (read)
The World Is A Beautiful Place And I’m No Longer Afraid To Die will be teaming up with End of the Year, Tigers Jaw and Code Orange Kids to release a 4-way split 7″ this fall.
8. Hawthorne Heights pressing ‘Hope’ (read)
You can now pre-order “Hope” from Hawthorne Heights, as it’s being pressed by Future Destination Records. This is the EP’s first vinyl release.
9. The Saddest Landscape launches vinyl Kickstarter (read)
In honor of the band’s ten year anniversary, The Saddest Landscape has launched a Kickstarter to release its first two LPs onto vinyl.
10. Misser’s debut album up for vinyl pre-order (read)
“Every Day I Tell Myself I’m Going To Be A Better Person,” the debut album from Misser, will be pressed to vinyl and is currently up for pre-order.