Here are the top stories at Modern Vinyl for the past week.
1. Underoath’s early work receives pressings (read)
“The Changing of Times” and “They’re Only Chasing Safety” are both receiving vinyl pressings, available from a few different retailers.
2. “Sticks and Stones” getting a repressing (read)
The long awaited repress of New Found Glory’s “Sticks and Stones” is finally up for pre-order.
3. Hot Topic giving you half off your purchase (read)
Hot Topic is running its Hot Cash promotion and we’ve got a few codes that will get you 50% off your purchase.
4. “The Goodnight Moon” to be pressed by ADR (read)
American Dream Records has announced the vinyl pressing of Rookie Of The Year’s “The Goodnight Moon” as their next project.
5. The Week In Reviews
This week, we looked at the vinyl record packages for Spaces’ “Nothing Exists But Atoms and The Void,” My Iron Lung’s “Grief” and the Making Moves entries from A Great Big Pile Of Leaves and Goldrush.
6. Pre-orders ongoing for “Penny Black” (read)
The new album from Further Seems Forever is now up for pre-order at Rise Records, among other retailers.
7. Misser, Into It. Over It. lead 4-way split (read)
Misser, Into It. Over It., State Lines and You Blew It! are teaming up for a 4-way split to be put up for pre-order on Sunday.
8. Preview: The Fall of 2012 (read)
We posted our seasonal preview, which looks at the next two months of vinyl releases. It’s over 3,000 words of vinyl joy!
9. Turner, Nicolay team up for 7″ (read)
In the first entry of Asbestos Records’ Double Exposure 7″ series, Frank Turner and Franz Nicolay will be featured.
10. Misser’s debut album up for pre-order (read)
Rise Records posted their own vinyl pre-orders for “Every Day I Tell Myself I’m Going To Be A Better Person,” the debut full length from Misser.