By way of Strictly Discs, we have a few new additions to the Record Store Day 2013 list, including material from Braid (pictured), Owen and Their/They’re/There, among others. You can see all the new announcements below.
- Aloha – Here Comes Everyone (LP, pressed on green vinyl)
The album has been out of print since 2007.
- Braid — Frame & Canvas (LP, hand-numbered, pressed on colored vinyl)
15th anniversary reissue of what many consider to be the definitive Braid album. Also includes print of original Frame & Canvas poster.
- Sonny & The Sunsets — Tomorrow is Alright (LP, pressed white vinyl, limited to 1,000)
Reissue of debut album, previously out of print. Features a new silk-screened cover.
- Sonny & The Sunsets — Imagine (7″, pressed on blue vinyl, limited to 1,000)
Re-imagining of John Lennon’s seminal track, “Imagine.” On the B-side is a cover of The Beach Boys’ “Surfer Girl.”
- Their/They’re/There — Self Titled (12″ EP, pressed on clear seafoam vinyl, limited to 1,000)
6-song debut EP from group featuring Evan Weiss and Mike Kinsella.
- Owen — Seaside (12″ EP, pressed on blue vinyl, limited to 700)
Songs were previously only available as bonus tracks on Japanese releases. Also one song only previously available on a 7″.
- Whirr — Part Time Punk Sessions (7″)
Four tracks performed live in late 2012.
- Ringworm — 1991 Demos (7″)
No other information given regarding the release.
- Public Image Ltd. — Public Image/The Cowboy Song (7″, limited to 4,000)
Never before available in the U.S., the debut single from Public Image Ltd.
- Ides of Gemini — Hexagram (7″, limited to 450)
Includes two new tracks.
- Like Rats — Self Titled (7″, colored vinyl)
Five tracks, including reissue of band’s rare debut single.
- Ilsa/Seven Sisters of Sleep — Split (7″, blood red vinyl, limited to 666)
Features one cover from each group.
- Boy Sets Fire — Bled Dry (limited to 1,000)
Features two previously unreleased tracks.
We’ll let you know as soon as they post up some more of the releases.