Last year, we started up a tradition of giving away a mystery box on Record Store Day. The box contains over $100 of vinyl/music goodness and to enter, you have to ace our Record Store Day quiz. I’ve personally selected each of the items in the box and some hints regarding what the winner will take home are listed below:
Now, to enter, we’ll be testing your music and Record Store Day knowledge. I’ve listed 10 questions below, each of which you must answer correctly to be entered into the random drawing. Please use the form below to answer the questions (put answers in the appropriate section, along with 1., 2., etc.). That’s all you need to do to enter.
1. Who is Death Cab For Cutie teaming up with for their 2015 RSD release?
2. What famous New York Knicks big man is getting honored with the Furious Hoops RSD release?
3. Following football, what is the new sport being taken on by the RPM Turntable series?
4. How big is Ludacris’ afro in 2 Fast 2 Furious?
5. Citizen Dick, which is releasing a 7″ on RSD, hails from what film?
6. Tegan and Sara are releasing Live at Zia Records this year for RSD. What was their last live foray for RSD called?
7. The Twenty One Pilots die-cut for RSD 2015 is shaped like what?
8. The remix of “Step” from Vampire Weekend, being released this weekend, includes what rappers?
9. The Darjeeling Limited soundtrack is coming to vinyl for the first time. What Ghostbuster serves as a cameo bookend to the Wes Anderson film?
10. Modern Vinyl is run by a bunch of _____?
Update 4/25/15: The winner of the contest is……Jessica Cappelletto! Congrats to her and we now have all the mystery box items in. Please send your mailing address to email@example.com.